Missions Update from Frank Erb,
California State Director of Capitol Commission
My friend Jim Young, who serves as the President of Capitol Commission has written a National End-of-Year Letter highlighting the encouraging things going on across the United States through
this ministry. Some of his highlights are:
- Added State Ministers in 3 new states: Florida, Idaho & Louisiana
- 68% of the US population is represented by the states we now serve
- There are 3,855 legislators serving in these states
- A number of legislators who had been actively involved in their state ministries were elected to the US Congress
- All US Congressional members received a persoanl copy of a Study Bible
Each of us who serve as State Ministers raise 100% of all funds needed for ministry in our state, including expenses, salaries, travel, etc. . ., while our National Office provides national guidance, accountability, bookkeeping, website, and some promotion, which is much appreciated.
Personally, I can't think of a better way to have a positive influence on America's leaders than by bringing them the light of Christ, as Capitol Commission is doing. I'm grateful to be part of it and thankful for your partnership with us.